Man Bits/us/our means us. We are CNZ International Group Limited trading as Man Bits.
You means well...you (you know, any legal entity purchasing from us).
Product means any goods or services supplied or available for supply from Man Bits.
- The prices on our site are New Zealand dollars (NZD). All our prices and delivery charges within New Zealand are inclusive of New Zealand GST at the current rate.
- We ship most orders to physical addresses in New Zealand by courier. To rural areas, RD's and PO Boxes we usually use NZ Post. While we don’t ordinarily supply outside of New Zealand, we are happy to do so (just ask!). We would use New Zealand Post for international deliveries (tracked). All prices are exclusive of delivery costs.
- If we tell you a shipping time it is an estimate, as these thing are often out of our control. However we will use the most reliable and cost effective means of transport to get the goods to you on time. Except for NZ GST, our prices do not include any import fees, duties, tariffs, taxes or other charges which may be payable on your order.
- Everything you buy from us is subject to availability. We will do our upmost to keep the stock levels and product range up to date on the website, but we admit it, we’re not perfect.
- If requested by you, we may agree to cancel your order any time prior to the order confirmation. Any variation, waiver or cancellation of your order will not have effect unless accepted in writing by us. Where we accept cancellation, we may levy a handling charge of up to 10% of the price.
- Where products are listed with an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we may need to cancel your order. If this happens, we will be very apologetic and feel pretty crappy for making a dumb mistake! If we need to cancel but you’ve already paid us, we will of course make an immediate refund.
- New Zealand law requires all international packages to have attached customs documentation, which describes the goods being sent and their cost.
- The hot sauces and snacks are bloody hot! They have the potential to burn your mouth and other body parts. You have been warned!
- We want you to be happy! We have a ‘no questions asked return policy’ for the first 30 days after you buy something. If the goods are faulty, then we’ll pay the freight no worries. If you just changed your mind or decide you’d really like the ‘green one’, no problem, but the freight is on you. After 30 days, we will absolutely honour our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 where you have bought stuff as a consumer (ie not for the purposes of a business).
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable. We don’t exchange Gift Vouchers for cash and you can’t use a Gift Voucher to buy another Gift Voucher. We also can’t give change (too hard). They are valid for 6 months from the date they are issued. It is the responsibility of the Gift Voucher holder to redeem it prior to the expiry date. Sorry but we can’t amend the date once a Voucher has been issued.
- Man Bits' website, the information on it and any information in emails are not an offer to supply products. When you order products from us, this constitutes an offer from you to buy those products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Man Bits' acceptance of your order occurs when the goods are dispatched to you. In other words there is no enforceable contract for Man Bits to supply product until the product is supplied to you.
- Competition Rules: Each competition is open to subscribers of our newsletter only. So by entering any of our competitions, you are agreeing to have your email address signed-up to our newsletter list. You can unsubscribe at any time however only those subscribed when the competition is drawn are eligible for prizes. You also agree that we can publish your name if you win. One entry per person, per competition please. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for alternatives, for cash or store credit. We reserves the right to supply alternate prizes of the same value if due to unforeseen circumstances the advertised prize is not available at time of prize dispatch. Prizes will only be shipped to New Zealand addresses.
- Sometimes we may need to change these Terms and Conditions, so our lawyer tells us we should reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Consider our right reserved. If we change the Terms and Conditions, we’ll put the new ones up on the website. When that happens, every order that comes in afterwards is subject to the new Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall, to the maximum extent possible, remain in full force and effect.
- Compliance with these Terms and Conditions are essential to us. By purchasing from us, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and in no event will any terms contained in any order or offer made by you or any document used by you have effect or be binding on us.
- Sorry but we accept no responsibility for any malware caught from accessing the sellers website. If we catch you trying to upload any kind of malware, you will be banned…permanently and anything we’re by law allowed to do…we will!
- These Terms and Conditions and any contracts to which these Terms and Conditions apply will be governed by the laws of good ol’ New Zealand. Any claim or dispute arising hereunder will be subject to arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Act 1996.